Alexandru sent a message to Douglas R. Oberhelman Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc. – email address that said:
Dear Mr. Douglas R. Oberhelman,
I have pleasure in submitting you an idea regarding a device that succeeds in lubricating the bearings of turbocharger before the starting of engine and after the stopping of engine.
The advantages of this idea are:
- It reduces the wear of turbocharger bearings - at the starting of engine when the oil pump does not fill up the system, the bearings are not lubricated and the wear is maxim.
- It reduces the service working expenses– because reduces the wear of turbocharger.
- It increases the working life of turbocharger - because reduces the wear of them.
- It reduces the possibility for turbocharger oil cooking – because the heat from the turbocharger bearings is absorbed by a bigger quantity of oil that flow thru the turbocharger.
- It reduces the CO2 emissions.
My idea can be used for cars, trucks, railway train, locomotives and tractors. Also, it can be used for other applications.
The idea is not registered at The Romanian State Office for Inventions and Trademarks or elsewhere and it can be registered and protected by the buyer.
I am convinced that my idea represents an opportunity for your company and I can collaborate with your specialists in order to develop this idea.
If your company is interested in my idea, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you, soon