Rodrigue sent a message to David P. Steiner – President and Chief Executive Officer of Waste Management, Inc. – Email Address that said:
Good Afternoon Mr Steiner
My Name is Rodrigue. I am currently a consultant with the State of Florida (Orlando). I've sent an application (resume) for an opportunity as a route manager in the Orlando area. I would love an opportunity to become a member of your company, as a Route Manager. Please consider my application (resume) for future employment....
Thanks for your consideration
fyi: I've done the online process
Competent motivated self-starter with the ability to perform in high volume work environments, possess leadership abilities, customer service and analytical skills.
Operation Management Consultant I- August 2011 to Present
• Recommends operation policies and assists in the establishment of procedures, as required, to implement policies, achieve operational objectives, or resolve operational problems as it relates to ACCESS Program operation.
• Monitors operation to meet specific measurable service objectives to assure compliance with statewide operation goals.
• Provides daily consultation and assistance to management and staff in the management and operation of service programs and responsibilities.
• Consults with program supervisors and administrative staff to resolve programmatic, administrative and operational issues and problems.
Supervisor of a Public Assistance Unit. –Sept 2006 to August 2011
• Prepare unscheduled evaluations when necessary with those employees who have inadequate or unsatisfactory job performance.
• Review/analyze case records for compliance with the Department’s policies and Procedures.
• Conduct hiring interviews for clerical and Eligibility Staff as requested.
• Analyze unit’s workload; prepare statistical reports to ensure timely delivery of services to customers. Responsible for timely resolution of all customer concerns and complaints.
Economic Self Sufficient Specialist II -May 2004- Sept 2006
• Assists the supervisor in handling and resolving internal and external customer inquires and complaints. Assists the supervisor in performance monitoring and technical assistance.
• Acts as the supervisory back-up in the absence of the supervisor. In this capacity, the incumbent maybe also required to process special or error prone cases. Maintains and develops professional knowledge and skills by participating in supervisory performance conferences, staff meetings, mandatory training, and workshops
Economic Self Sufficient Specialist I - Aug 1996- May 2004
• Conducted comprehensive interviews with customers to collect/update data on applicants and household members and completed forms to verify information concerning eligibility.
• Analyze household’s debt to income ratio compared to Federal and State Guidelines to determine Welfare assistance (Food Stamp, Cash, Medicaid and Medicare)
• Work effectively within a team environment as well as independently. Able to multitask
• Proven Leadership abilities. Graduate- DCF- State of Florida-Leadership Academy-2011
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (word, excel –formulas and power point).
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt -certified
Education- Bachelor of Science- Business Management
Norfolk State University (Norfolk, Virginia)
References Available upon request