Will Barlow sent a message to Greg Creed - Chief Executive Officer of Yum Brands - Email Address that said:
My name is Will Barlow, and I am a junior Saint Xavier in Louisville. For my business class, we are currently doing a project and need to do a small interview with a CEO of our choice and I thought you would be an awesome man to do! I understand you are very busy, so if you are unable to respond, I understand; but if you are able to, that would mean a lot to me! Here are the questions I would like to ask:
1. Why did you get started?
2. What are some of the most pivotal points in your career that has defined you in your position?
3. What are some of the mistakes you have made and what have you learned from these mistakes?
4. Do you have a five year plan? If so, what is it?
5. What are some of the toughest challenges you have faced.
6. What are some of your career goals?
7. What leadership skills are ecessary to perform your role to the best of your abilities?
8. Do you have any role models?
9. As a leader, what are some of the pressures of your job and how do you prioritize your responsibilities?