Luther Lopez sent a message to Doug McMillon - President and Chief Executive Officer of Walmart Stores, Inc. - Email Address that said:
This is a final attempt to give your company an opportunity to settle a matter that was complained about several weeks ago. I submitted another complaint via online today, informing customer service that your company has a few hours to contact me to resolve this matter before I file suit today in Ohio. once the suit is commenced your company will be liable for all court cost and fees. my contact number is 234-417-7585.
Now comes Plaintiff, Luther Lopez, Pro se, herein states the following based upon information, knowledge and belief as to the following allegations contained herein:
PARTIES AND JURSIDICTION
1. Plaintiff, Luther Lopez, (hereinafter referred to as “Plaintiff”) is a citizen of the State of
Ohio and the County of Summit.
2. Defendant, Wal-Mart Stores Inc., is a Delaware corporation whose principal place of business location is Bentonville, Arkansas. Wal-Mart Stores has stores and distribution centers throughout the United States and the world. Wal-Mart Stores inc was the owner and operator of a Wal-Mart Supercenter store #1911 in Summit County, Ohio.
3. Defendant Walmart Supercenter (store no #1911) is owned by Wal-Mart Stores Inc., and is located in Summit County.
4. Defendant, Perse Doe is a cism manager at Wal-Mart and an employee at all times relevant.
5. Defendant, Tammy Doe is a manager at Wal-Mart and an employee at all times relevant.
6. Venue is Summit County is proper because the facts stated below which form the basis of Plaintiffs complaint occurred in Summit County, Ohio and the Defendants conduct business in the State of Ohio and the County of Summit.
7. The Court has jurisdiction over the person(s) and the subject matter of this lawsuit.